13 October, 2014

Social: Spring Racing



Another day at the races, another opportunity to get all dressed up. Only I decided to go at the very last minute and literally had a day to pull an outfit together! Thankfully The Iconic has 3 hour delivery and a range of styles and brands I could choose from.

I love to wear leopard print but so long as it is worn right and to me this Keepsake leopard dress is all right. It is a modern take on the print and the cut is perfect with a low back, high cut halter front and flared skater skirt, creating a beautiful silhouette.

I paired the dress with black and gold accessories to tie in with the colours of the print and a red lip for a pop of colour.

The best part of the day is I won on a horse called 'Charlie Boy'.

shop the look:
Take It All Mini Dress by Keepsake the Label; Bron Heels by Verali; Rings and Fascinator by Lovisa;

Photography: Rachel Geraghty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment